The songs are now available for FREE download. Until the round 3 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 2 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download. We had 25 total songs turned in before the deadline & we had 4 shadows. The judges will not be eliminating anyone this round (unless there is a DQ), but they will be reviewing & scoring you as usual. Good luck to you all, and well done!
(Album cover by Matt Schubbe)
- Judges & guest judges need to turn in their reviews & rankings by February 7th before noon (Sat).
- Reviews & scores will be posted February 7th before 11PM (Sat).
- February 8th 1AM (Sun) the Third Challenge will be announced.
Videos: If anyone wants to make a VIDEO for their song, I will include it here:
"Today's The Day" by Gemini Blvd. (Inverse T. Clown cover)
Links Of Interest:
- Dr. Lindyke posted a song bio of their entry.
- Dr. Lindyke posted a song bio of their shadow.
- Edric Haleen posted a song bio of his entry.
- Jutze posted reviews of the round.
- Jutze posted a song bio for his entry.
- Emperor Gum posted a song bio for his entry.
- Dreiviertal Drei posted a song bio for their entry.
- Governing Dynamics posted a song bio for his entry.